How does one love G-D with all their heart, with all your might and all thy soul? Could it be similar to the love one feels for another special individual in their life? Here are a few ways (below) I believe this could occur.
(1) UNCONDITIONALLY- While times may move like the waves our love of G-D should stay anchored to the shore.
(2) EMOTIONALLY- Expressing Love for G-D should be as exciting as the Met’s winning another World Series and if they do you know it’s divine intervention (lol)
(3) COMPLETELY- One should include G-D in all the breaks that go one’s way whether an acceptance speech or a can finally being open.
(4) ANGRY- Yes, you can be angry when those waves are rocking at your shore even question the ship you’re on but at the same time understand you’re ship hasn’t landed yet.
(5) NOT SATISFIED- One should love G-D knowing that there is more to their mission every day even if they’ve docked at an island.
FOOTNOTE- Maybe that is why loving G-D requires all your heart, might and soul because it truly isn’t easy especially in the world we live and many a time my boat was rocked as well.