As one working in the center of the Corona-Virus if G-D willing I make it through without much a scratch I will have to assert the following reasons played a key role.
(1) FAITH- Prayer’s of strength for myself and others to the one G-D who is the true judge.
(2) FOOD- I truly watched my diet for natural vitamins although ate some more snacks as well.
(3) VITAMINS- It is true I have had a daily regiment of liquid all natural vitamins for years but I’ve gone over-board during this period.
(4) SLEEP- I actually did give myself sometime for shut eye.
(5) FAMILY- Keeping us strong during this time period has kept me stronger as well.
(6) WORK- Having a place to go to and fulfill missions for the good of my employees, customers,suppliers and community at large has pushed me further then at times I would have gone without a paycheck attached. ++ PLUS selling the supplies that could prevent this invisible enemy for hurting others is a driving force no paycheck could match.
(7) EXERCISE- Just because the gym is closed doesn’t mean there isn’t room to keep in shape physically and mentally.
(8) ESCAPE- Whether through the boob tube or our own creative pursuits the mind is still escaping the pain way to close to home.
(9) LAUGHTER- It’s the medicine that taste just right especially in the days we are living.
FOOTNOTE- G-D willing this will not be so but continue many, many decades after.