One should question especially those of authority. Questions should not be rude but just because one is an expert in one are doesn’t mean they have the answers that might come from a different location? Questioning authority is imperative if we are to get to the true answers. Scientist and doctors have worked tirelessly in their craft but that doesn’t mean they don’t make mistakes (ex eggs bad for you then good for, Global Warming now Climate change) Whether one is on the right, left, middle, educated in the streets, factory or in a school questions help those leaders to search for a real answer. Here are a few questions (below) I’m asking right now about the Corona-Virus and our attempts to defeat it without defeating ourselves. Do you have a question you would like to ask as well?
(1) How do we actually know that the self quarantining is actually working especially in area’s such as New York where cases have continued even as this occurred?
(2) Can we determine if there is a certain DNA or blood type that wouldn’t be affected in a major detrimental way by this invisible enemy?
(3) Does weather and/or emotional state have any impact on this enemy?
(4) Why is there such a diversion of impact in this illness from country to country even if one’s practice self quarantining (U.S) and others don’t (Sweden)?
(5) If we found one particular group vulnerable to this illness would you suggest putting said individuals in a ghetto type area to prevent infections to the other communities? Why or why not?
(6) How is opening a liquor store safer then drive by church services or a drive in movie?
(7) Why would a community park have to close if social distancing occurs?