Today my educational search started with what makes something hot in the fashion industry and led me to research what makes something Viral. This exploration led me down many different path’s including what makes something/someone “cool” and how trends appear to die as well. Here’s what my initial discovery pulled out
(1) TESLA– People want something “new” but not still “homey” that keeps them in the comfort zone maybe that’s why Tesla’s Model 3 which looks fairly conventional has been their best seller. Another way to look at it is to explore a spaceship that has a homey window.
(2) MURDER HORNET– Quick titles that catch one’s eye’s as well as thumbnails that grab your attention.
(3) SCOTTIE PIPPEN – Becoming popular with one trend setter or one website that gets a great deal of attention will be more productive then trying to go “viral naturally”
(4) ANTONIO BROWN– If one speaks about individuals or topics that are hot on the Google Search bar “NOW” it should generate views to your content.
(5) LARSA PIPPEN– Cute, unusual, wild things sell more then something which is just too predictable.
(6) BLUE ANGELS– Social Currency how does the blog/video make you feel. If it makes an impact on you in a positive light like the “Blue Angels” you’ll want to share it with others.
(7) MOTHER’S DAY’S GIFTS– Emotions- Sorta the same as the one above.
(8) PUBLIC IDEA– “Everyone” is reading this blog then anyone who is reading will feel left out
(9) PRACTICAL VALVE– Hopefully these tips are helpful and you will want to share them with others
This is my story of what I’ve learned today but it continues throughout my next journey .