The world changed after the 2nd Pandemic probably for good well honestly for bad. Yet this is the world we are living in.
(1) PRIVATE SHOPPING- You must schedule your shopping time days in advance and there are never more then 10 people in any store at one time. Shopping is also a rushed experience with a timetable strictly kept.
(2) VIRTUAL CONCERTS- Holograms and 3D glasses have brought the effect of a concert to your home at least in one’s mind.
(3) ELECTRIC DOORS- All doors open electronically with no hands involved.
(4) TY-VEX WORLD- If you see another individual there covered in a Ty-vex suit from head to toe.
(5) CARD OPERATED RESTAURANTS- One puts there payment in a slot and food comes out of another slot without any human contact on disposable paper plates
(6) CLEANERS- Every where you are allowed to go there are cleaners in big hazmat suits disinfecting constantly any areas of human contact.
(7) ANIMATION– With human actors prohibited from performing their work animation is the entertainment we all tune into.
FOOTNOTE- What would you add to this dystopia vision?