A good friend of mine is so filled of hate that he sent a completely delusional email that claimed the President and his administration were antisemitic. Further more this editorial claims that Rudolph Guliani who was Mayor of a city that has one of the largest Jewish population also purports this hateful philosophy. The completely baseless accusation is made because they and most conservatives have strong words for George Soros a man who is lets say is more hated by people on the right then the President is by people on the left … or close to it. You may have strong feelings concerning the President because of his language and/or disagreement of a policy but this claim is completely preposterous. For this President and said administration have been the strongest supporter of Israel and the Jewish people in many, many a lifetime. Please consider the following points (below) to see how absolutely blinded with hate such an accusation of antisemitism by this administration truly is.
(1) HATE HIS DAUGHTER & GRANDCHILDREN– Ivanka is Jewish as are her grandchildren so the President would have to hate his own family.
(2) ISRAELI EMBASSY TO JERUSALEM- The 1st President to act not just say these words
(3) EXECUTIVE ORDER AGAINST ANTISEMITISM – No President has taken a stronger direct action this evil
(4) RECOGNIZING THE GOLAN HEIGHTS AS PART OF ISRAEL-
(5) DECLARING THE IRANIAN NUCLEAR DEAL NULL & VOID- As it would continue to threaten the existence of the Jewish State by giving $$’s to the world’s leading supporter of hate toward Israel.
FOOTNOTE- Have you heard a more delusional statement about our President?