One way we all should agree on how to judge a Presidency is by actual life’s saved and if we utilize such a barometer then I believe this President has to be on the high level no matter what other disagreements you might have with him. Here are just a few ways his decisions and policies have actually lived up to this test.
(1) DEFEAT OF ISIS- The destruction of this evil group in it’s territory has insured that many people will leave in peace rather then the death and destruction they brought on the world.
(2) RIGHT TO TRY- We may never know how many life’s are saved by this important legislation which allows individuals facing imminent death the right to try new medicines not yet approved by the FDA.
(3) V.A REFORM- Our veterans are living a longer life’s now that they have the option of seeking private care along instead of only waiting in line for governmental assistance which in too many cases resulted in their early death.
(4) PRISON REFORM- Giving individuals the chance to start again may not actually save a life but it’s living compared to spending the rest of your existence behind prison walls
(5) STRENGTHENING MEXICAN CITY PRO-LIFE POLICY- Insures that more people will be born rather then terminated.