One of the legacies I would love to leave if G-D willing I’m able is one based on saving life’s. Especially those that are least among us because I don’t believe G-D makes mistakes only people do. The first charitable cause would do with those that are homeless and would be a complete lifestyle change. Here’s a few key points in this change.
(1) – Volunteers would approach the homeless individuals and tell them that they are better then this and invite them to find out how.
(2) If a homeless individual agrees they would be taken to a location where they would have an immediate shower, new clothes and legally sign to be part of the program. They would also receive a debit type card which they would earn points for. Please note the place would be complete with security camera’s to verify that everything is up to performance.
(3) The initial housing they would receive would be bare minimum but every act they perform including the initial acts would give them points to redeem at the store for other merchandise with their debit card.
(4) Acts would include being drug tested, going to group and individual therapy, basic civics, job training, religious services, working at location etc.
(5) The individual would graduate to different levels as they participate in the program.
(6) Funding would initial come through my charitable foundation but other private sector companies would be sought as well including ones that would finally help with employment and housing needs when they graduate.
(7) Graduates would volunteer back with this program as a debt for the good works it has done in their life’s.