There are things that I incorporate in my daily life that are above the normally bodily function and ones I’m going to try to add here are just a few (below). I would add eating but with Yom Kippur coming shortly I can’t forget not to forget this activity. What is on your own daily calendar and do you have time to add a few more.
(1) PRAYER– This is one I don’t want to forget for I don’t want me or my loved ones to be left and thank G-D I’m hear for another day to ask.
(2) EXERCISE- It may not be at the gym but as long as there is a floor I can get in a few push ups.
(3) READING- No it’s not “War & Peace” but life is a bit more peaceful when you escape to reading something instead of watching it.
(4) LAUGHING- It is a medicine I need to take more of in my daily life.
(5) CLEANING- Not a daily activity that’s on my fun list until I see the result.
(6) LISTENING- I have to remember I have two ears as well as eye’s with only one mouth to respond.
(7) THINKING- Even in the craziest schedule I must allow my mind to think of creative thoughts that might be a bit bizzare or off the usual mark.