While many are focusing on the Presidential Election I’ve decided to go a step further and add several cabinet picks as well with a brief reason why I’ve made this selection. I’ve only added a few cabinet picks because they’re are a ridiculous amount of cabinets. Please share your comments.
1. PRESIDENT– Marco Rubio– Competence, Virtue & Image to not only win the election but be a successful administrator.
Strong back up- Scott Walker
2. VICE PRESIDENT– Nikki Haley– A truly competent choice that could take over in a heartbeat if G-D forbid something happens to the President
back up- John Kasich
3. DEPARTMENT OF STATE–Michael Huckabee– He would insure our country stood on morale grounds
4. DEPARTMENT OF TREASURY– Mitt Romney– Extremely competent especially for this position.
5. DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE– Ted Cruz– Just watching the liberals eye’s light up will be worth this pick plus nobody will protect constitution freedom better then Mr. Cruz.
6. DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE– John Mccain– A wartime hero who understands the responsibilities of our military
7. DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR– Rick Perry– An effective administrator who ran one of the biggest states in the union gives him the talents to run this office.
8. DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE– Mitt Romney-He deserved to win in 2012 so why not give him 2 cabinet positions.
9. DEPARTMENT OF LABOR– Scott Walker– He understands the true plight of the American worker.
10. DEPARTMENT OF HOUSING AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT– Donald Trump– Finally something will be accomplished with public housing.
11. DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY– Rand Paul– He’ll insure we are protected from outside our country as well as inside our government
12. DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION– Ben Carson– What a great example of a man who was able to pull himself up to the top through education.
13. DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY– Sarah Palin– She’ll insure that we are truly energy independent.
14. DEPARTMENT OF VETERAN AFFAIRS– Allen West– A true patriot who will work to make sure our fellow patriots are truly protected.
15. DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION– Jeb Bush– A Governor who kept one of our largest states running smoothly surely can keep our roads are airfields running smoothly.
16. DEPARTMENT OF SMALL BUSINESS– Rick Santorium– In 2012 he showed how a small campaign can turn into a true race for the Presidency and therefore realizes the value of how a small business can truly make a difference.
17. ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY DIRECTOR–Bobby Jindal– An effective administrator during one of the worst environmental disasters is suited for directing this office.
18.OFFICE OF MANAGEMENT & BUDGET– Newt Gingrich & John Kasich– They had the greatest impact on the last time our budget was balanced and would be effective in having this occur again.
19. UN AMBASSADOR – Bill Clinton– He’s loved on the world stage so let’s keep him there.
20. ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION ADMINISTRATOR– Herman Cain– He is an effective business person who could add an aspect of business to this administration.
21. DRONE ENFORCER– (New Position)- Barrack Obama– This is the one job he’s done well.
22. UNITED STATES TRADE REPRESENTATIVE– Hillary Clinton- She was able to turn a $1000 cattle investment into $100,000 I’m sure she could make some good deals on behalf of the United States.
23. AMBASSADOR TO IRELAND-Joseph R. Biden– He may not be the sharpest screw in the tool box but he’s got a great smile.
24. AMBASSADOR TO ITALY– Andrew Cuomo– Just to get him out of NY would be a good enough reason.
23. AMBASSADOR TO ISRAEL– Bud Rebel– I truly care about the Protection of our greatest Ally and want a peace that will last.