Wouldn’t it be great to enjoy your favorite shows with those who had your same interest? Imagine the excitement it would bring to advertisers knowing that they are jingles are sung along to during break time, let alone the T.V broadcasters knowing that they are building not just a show but a community. The “T.V. FAN CLUB” does just that by changing your local bar into a gathering for those true fans of the most popular shows in the demographics advertisers want to reach. Here’s how it would work
(1) Local Bars set up separate couch type area’s to watch various shows.
(2) Networks provide all marketing materials to such locations to insure the populace is informed about the event and also niche merchandise to sell at such venues.
(3) Special food and drink selections are made for these performances as well.
(4) Pre-Program and After Programming discussions occur with audiences from various other “T.V Fan Club’s participating at certain points and special guests from the show making a sneak appearances at one or more of club locations.
(5) Upcoming sneak peaks for Club Guests as well other benefits for those who are regular attendees.
One further note this would also be a cash boon to many of these bars who’s traffic is slower then usual during the week.