This weeks issue of the Wall Street Journal Weekend Edition was so deep my eye’s are blurry. Here are a few of the top articles below.
(1) Hillary Clinton was more hawkish as Secretary of State but either didn’t actively push her positions or was ignored by the administration.
(2) U.S. & Japanese leaders are at odds with Chinese territorial moves.
(3) Russia & Ukraine are close to settling a dispute over gas prices.
(4) A U.S. Citizen carried out a suicide attack in Syria.
(5) The U.S. continues to suffer weak wage growth as the economy continues to flutter.
(6) Joni Ernst has united many of the Republican Factions in her race her U.S Senate in Iowa.
(7) Medicare will over cover some sexual reassignment surgeries.
(8) Zuckenburg is giving $120 million to San Francisco Schools.
(9) Bejing balks at releasing political prisoners.
(10) India’s has had a slower expansion in growth then expected.
(11) Bulguria appears to being making moves in support of Russia’s against the West interests.
(12) Brazil has had labor unrest ahead of the World Cup
(13) There are many trauma victims as a result of the attacks of Boko Haram that is overwhelming the mental health industry.
(14) Courts struck down Portugal Austerity measures.
(15) Michigan GOP has voted for an increase in the minimum wage as possibly a way to blunt a Democrat voting initiative.
(16) Republican’s bring new names to their fight to regain some say in California politics.
(17) Cuomo might have a liberal challenge in his re-election bid from Zephyr Teachout.
(18) Boiler Room tactics to sell penny stocks are being utilized through emails.
(19) New websites have pay up front services to allow patrons to go to top notch restaurants at the last moment.
(20) A commentator wrote about that Putin’s attempt to restore Russia’s Monarchy might run into many problems.