Just like a magnet certain people just don’t match. They both can be wonderful people but put them in the same room and they become like Siamese Fighting Fish, ready for the attack. There is nothing that can truly bring such individuals together as friends but they can learn not to want to kill each other; maybe assault will be good enough. Seriously though when individuals find another individual that repels them they should try to discover why and still be civil. It might be the quickest conversation between two individuals but it’s best to talk and move then talk and hate.
Not all prejudices are wrong, a matter of fact some might save your life. I’m not talking about prejudice based on race, religion, sexual orientation but on the way someone actually looks and more importantly looks at you. Sometimes you see someone who looks at look you with a glare that instinctively appears sinister that instinct might just be right. I know it’s wrong to judge someone on a look but that doesn’t mean you can’t be cautious. We need to walk a tight line between not judging an individual but also not put ourselves in unnecessary danger. Slowly approach such an individual in a non-threatening way and be willing to turn away if your life antenna continues to send bad vibes. It might appear wrong to others but they won’t be there if harm comes your way.
G-D in his infinite wisdom made babies of humans and animals so cute so we could deal with them. Imagine if babies were ugly and woke us up in the middle of the night; let’s just say we wouldn’t be rocking them to sleep. Ugly babies that had accidents would make those accidents a lot worse. It’s hard to get mad at cute babies with those little eyes and smiles they can destroy anything and get anyway with it. If only we had this power for one day what would you do with it?
IF YOU’RE LIFE WAS DEPENDED ON DEFENDING DONALD STERLING WHAT EXCUSE WOULD YOU GIVE?
Here’s a few that I believe will be used.
(1) He’s old and didn’t know what he was saying.
(2) His comments were taken out of context.
(3) He was having a fight with his girlfriend and spoke out of emotion not logic?
(4) His girlfriend gave him drugs that caused his crazed mental state.
(5) That was an impersonator not Donald Sterling?
(6) An Alien took over his body during this period (Hey I’m trying)
( 7) It was a comedy skit he was trying out for called “An old Racist”
IS HE THE RIGHT CANDIDATE?
I’ve started to fall more in line with the Cruz supporters because he has the gumption to stand up for what’s right no matter what the consequences. What has moved me more to his camp is that he is the only Senator to call for the resignation of the Secretary of State after his disgusting remarks equating Israel with an Apartheid region. I’m still not sure if he comes across a bit too abrasive for the White House but maybe that’s what he need at this point. Either way he’s earned a great deal of respect from me. WHAT DO YOU THINK?
This was actually news.
Sterling not getting the NAACP lifetime achievement award is as obvious as…
(1) Miley Cyrus not winning the Dove Christian Award.
(2) President Obama blames the Bush Administration.
(3) Abbas not calling for new election in the West Bank
(4) Russia not leaving Crimea after the Sanctions take effect.
(5) Howard Stern saying “Hey now”
(6) Justin Beiber being arrested.
(7) Eric Holder not investigating the IRS scandal
(8) Losing a sock in the wash.
(9) Having my daughter saying “I’m embarrassing her”
(10) Watching another comedy television show and wondering why they are laughing?
PLEASE ADD YOUR OWN WHILE I GO TO WORK
Here is a list of the movies (above) that are scheduled to be released this week.Not a good time to have Arachnophobia.
I don’t know if I can sit through watching 7 hours of sleeping but if any of these (below) actually occur it might be worth it (one though is NC17). I guess you could always fast forward the boring parts.
THIS WHOLE TOPIC IS PUTTING ME TO SLEEP. Can someone get me an Espresso before I… zzzz.
JUST ONE OF THE FUN CAMPS-
Look at this list (below) of awesome summer camps I wish I had known about these years ago. My children had some fun at camp but these look totally awesome. Come to think of it my parents could feel bad also.